Ocean Waves Campground Rules
ANYONE NOT ABIDING TO THESE RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE
- Check out time 11:30am: Anyone who has not paid and wishes to stay another night, please pay by 10:00am. Anyone leaving the premises after 11:30am will be charged for another night whether they stay or not.
- Quiet Hours: 10pm until 7am, ENFORCED. Anyone with a problem day or night report it to the management either at the office or call 252-987-2209.
- Campfires: Absolutely NO wood burning fires permitted! You must use a Coleman stove or charcoal grill "only".
- Pets: Pet must be kept on leashes and cleaned up after. Serice Animals are permitted in the buildings. Pets should NOT be left alone to disturb other campers.
- Trash: Plastic trash bags can be issued for your use at check-in. Please help us by putting the trash in the dumpsters.
- Restrooms: Please help keep our restrooms clean. Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Speed Limit: The speed limit inside the campground is 5 MPH, STRICTLY ENFORCED. Please drive safely, young children may be on the roads.
- Protect our Tree's: Please help us protect our tree's. DO NOT hang, nail, tie rope, or harm our tree's. A laundry room has been provided at the office to wash and dry clothes.
- Wildlife Restrictions: Absolutely NO FEEDING of the birds on the premises. Please go to the beach if it is necessary for you to feed the birds. The birds will make a mess on the tents, RV's, and vehicles.
- Washing Vehicles: Washing of cars, campers, or equipment is not permitted on site. Please use water at the front of brown garage and wash vehicles on the grass.
- Visitors: All visitors must check in at the office on arrival and should not use the facilities without paying first. Management reserves the right to limit the number of visitors per site.
- Refunds: Seven day cancelation or change of date notice required for reservations for deposit refunds. Absolutely NO refunds after check-in, rain checks only!!!
- No Sidewalk Chalk: Use of sidewalk chalk on campgrounds roads and site pads is not permitted.
- Fireworks & Firearms: No fireworks or firearms are allowed on the premises.
- Conserve Water: In order to keep lot rental prices down, please conserve water. Kiddie Pools are not permitted.
- Ground Covers: No carpets on the grass. Carpets on the concrete site pads are allowed only.